Tuesday, April 27th 2021
Sheila Long of Old Republic Exchange hosted a Zoom Meeting where we discussed:
- New apartment construction – are we overbuilding?
- What does the future hold for metro Phoenix apartment occupancy, vacancy and rental rates?
- Apartment sales volume and CAP rates. Are CAP rates heading lower?
- The factors driving our dynamic metro Phoenix apartment market
- What’s driving the Downtown Phoenix apartment market?
Massive new apartment construction
Where might investors acquire land to build apartments or reposition existing apartments
- The residential market and its impact on our multifamily market
For your benefit, we recorded the video call and have made the presentation slides available for download. Please use the form below to contact us with any questions!